• One of the oldest Agricultural Fairs in Maine, established in 1854.
• New dates this year (used to run Sunday through Saturday) this year moving to
Tuesday August 9th through Sunday 14th.
• Free admission harness racing only days Sunday August 7th and Monday August
• New rates this year $10 admission for everyone includes limitless rides.
• Rides by Rockwell Amusements
• Senior Day is Tuesday August 9th, 63 and over admission is $3.00
• Agricultural events: Draft horse pulling, Ox and steer pulling, harness racing, pig
scrambles for 5, 6, 7, and 8 yr olds- everyone gets a chance to chase a pig.
• Big Entertainment: AWA Wrestling Tues. night. Demolition Derby Weds. night,
Twyce Shy Thurs. night, Redneck Truck Pull Friday night, Demolition Derby Sat.
night followed by fireworks, Imperial Stunt Drivers Sun.