Bowdoin Men, Bates Women splitt CBB showdown | News
LEWISTON (NEWS CENTER) - The Bowdoin survived regulation and a road test at rivals Bates, 74-70 in overtime. Hampden Academy's Graham Safford had a game-high 21 points for the Bobcats in the losing effort.
The Bates women were able to respond in the second contest holding off the Polar Bears 63-57. Edward Little alum Kirsten Prue scored a career-high 19 in the loss for Bowdoin.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame to induct Skowhegan field hockey coach
- Raymond native induced to US skiing Hall of Fame
- Budget Cuts Slash Senior Center Hours of Operation
- University of Maine at Farmington Features Reading by Maine Author Monica Wood, April 11
- Somerset County feuds with state over payment for jail