Shots fired in Hudson after family argument | News
HUDSON, Maine (NEWS CENTER)-- An argument between two family members leads to two shots being fired in Hudson.
Maine State Police Sgt. David Millett said the incident happened at 244 Hudson Hill Road around 3:15 Thursday afternoon.
Millett said Josh Curtis called authorities stating that his step-father Gerald Bernier fired two rounds from a shot gun at him.
Millett said nobody was hurt in the incident. Millett said no arrests were made and that the two men presented no danger to the public at this time.
The Penobscot District Attorney's Office will review the case and decide if any charges will be filed.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame to induct Skowhegan field hockey coach
- Raymond native induced to US skiing Hall of Fame
- Budget Cuts Slash Senior Center Hours of Operation
- University of Maine at Farmington Features Reading by Maine Author Monica Wood, April 11
- Somerset County feuds with state over payment for jail