Woman arrested for stabbing husband in Bangor | News
BANGOR, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- A Brewer woman has been arrested for stabbing her husband Saturday afternoon in Bangor.
Bangor Police say 45-year-old Jacqueline Williams got into an argument with her husband at a Hammond Street apartment house just after 4:30 p.m. Saturday. At one point during the argument, police say Williams ran into the kitchen, grabbed a large knife, and swung it at her husband, cutting him once in the shoulder. Williams' husband was taken to Eastern Maine Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Jacqueline Williams was arrested and charged with felony elevated aggravated assault and misdemeanor domestic assualt. She's being held at the Penobscot County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame to induct Skowhegan field hockey coach
- Raymond native induced to US skiing Hall of Fame
- Budget Cuts Slash Senior Center Hours of Operation
- University of Maine at Farmington Features Reading by Maine Author Monica Wood, April 11
- Somerset County feuds with state over payment for jail