My Maine Ride lawsuit update | News
BANGOR, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- There are new developments in the lawsuits against My Maine Ride owner Glen Geiser Wednesday.
According to his attorney Joe Baldacci, the issue has been resolved with the Secretary of the State along with the Distrcit Attorney. He says Geiser has accepted the Secretary of State's 180-day suspension which will begin on March 1st.
Tomorrow, Baldacci is expecting that Geiser will plead no contest and pay a $7,000 fine for the charges of dealing fake inspection stickers.
Baldacci says Geiser has accepted responsibility of his actions.
As for his dealership, once his suspension is over, he could legally continue to operate a dealership.
Upcoming Events near Bangor
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Belfast man reaches plea deal for murder charge
- We asked...you didn't disappoint! Have you tackled any Pinterest inspired projects lately?
- C&L Aerospace officially opens in Bangor
- Remembering Bangor police chief Don Winslow
- Combat Wounded Veteran works to help veterans and their families with reintegration.