Adoptive and Foster Families of Maine, Inc. & The Kinship Program | Events
AFFM to hold annual spring training conference
Theme: Changing Times; Improving Hearts and Minds
Where: Black Bear Inn Orono, Maine
When: April 29th and 30th, 2011
Who should attend: Foster, Adoptive, Birth and Kinship Parents, social workers, case managers. judges, attorneys, adoption workers, Guardian ad litum, child welfare advocates, educators
Presenters include but are not limited to: Adam Robe social worker from MO. Adam is a social worker, a former CASA director and former youth in care and an adopted child, Patricia Locke, Esq., Barbara Ford, Jane Drake and Bette Hoxie, David Plourde plus many others.
A conference brochure is available at www.affm.net or call 1-800-833-9786
Upcoming Events near Bangor
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Belfast man reaches plea deal for murder charge
- We asked...you didn't disappoint! Have you tackled any Pinterest inspired projects lately?
- C&L Aerospace officially opens in Bangor
- Remembering Bangor police chief Don Winslow
- Combat Wounded Veteran works to help veterans and their families with reintegration.