Hampden & Newburgh Kindergarten and Pre K Registration | Events
Registration for children who will be entering school for the 2013-2014 school year will be held at the McGraw School, 20 Main Road North, Hampden on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm and on Thursday, March 7, 2013 from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm. Parents who are unable to stay and complete the registration packet during those hours must return the completed registration packet to McGraw School by Thursday, March 14, 2013 during the hours of 9:30 am to 2 pm. Parents unable to do so should call McGraw School at 862-3830. In order to register, children must be frive years old on or before October 15, 2013. Along with completed registration packet, parents must provide the child's state issued birth certificate (not hospital issued), current immunization records, and a small photograph.
For kindergarten registrants, a screening time on Friday, May 3, 2013, Friday, May 10, 2013 or Friday May 17, 2013 will be scheduled when the completed registration is returned to McGraw School.
MSAD 22's Universal Pre K program provides free inclusive education for children who will be four years old on or before October 15, 2013. Some openings are available for three year olds.
Applications for the Pre K program will be available at registration. While this program is free, there may be a small fee for meals depending upon eligibility.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame to induct Skowhegan field hockey coach
- Raymond native induced to US skiing Hall of Fame
- Budget Cuts Slash Senior Center Hours of Operation
- University of Maine at Farmington Features Reading by Maine Author Monica Wood, April 11
- Somerset County feuds with state over payment for jail