UNO’s Hosts Fundraiser for Local Autistic Boy | Events
UNO Chicago will host a dough raiser on Thursday January 31st to raise money to purchase a service dog for a local teen with Autism. Bradley is a loving, energetic 13 year old that is non-verbal and unaware of danger. In order to live his life to the fullest, a service dog is needed to assist him.
With the support of his family and their church, United Baptist, a fundraiser is set to be held at UNO Chicago Grill in Bangor on Thursday January 31st, from 11 am to 12:30 am. Interested parties must have a fundraiser voucher presented with their bill. Up to 20% of all sales with the voucher will be donated to Bradley’s Service Dog fund to help reach the $3,000 goal. Vouchers may be requested by visiting United Baptist Church, emailing 831Marketing@unos.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, donations, or inquiries can be made by emailing 831Marketing@unos.com or calling Sarah at 207-947-5000 or by contacting Bradley’s mother, Melissa Seavey at 207-631-3804.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame to induct Skowhegan field hockey coach
- Raymond native induced to US skiing Hall of Fame
- Budget Cuts Slash Senior Center Hours of Operation
- University of Maine at Farmington Features Reading by Maine Author Monica Wood, April 11
- Somerset County feuds with state over payment for jail