Horse Drawn Sled Rides at Leonard's Mills | Events
Join us Sundays this winter on January 6th and 20th and February 3rd and 17th from 10 AM to 3 PM. You'll hear the sound of bells jingle on our old fasioned horse drawn sled that takes you around a 1790's pioneer village, over the covered bridge and through the pine-scented forest. Remember to dress for the weather! Bring a small blanket, snuggle close and enjoy spending time outdoors. Warm up with a cup of hot chocolate in the toasty blacksmith shop. A perfect outing for the whole family! For more information email email@example.com or www.leonardsmill.com/ or www.facebook.come/MaineForestandLoggingMuseum. For group rates call 207-974-6278. Event dates contingent upon favorable weather conditions.
Upcoming Events near Bangor
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Belfast man reaches plea deal for murder charge
- We asked...you didn't disappoint! Have you tackled any Pinterest inspired projects lately?
- C&L Aerospace officially opens in Bangor
- Remembering Bangor police chief Don Winslow
- Combat Wounded Veteran works to help veterans and their families with reintegration.