Dancing Like the Stars benefits Susan G. Komen Maine | Community Spirit
Join WLBZ 2 Saturday, March 9th at Gracie Theatre at Husson University for the Komen Maine Affiliate's Inaugural Dancing Like the Stars event!
Dancing Like the Stars is a night of fun featuring eight local "celebrity" dancers tripping the light fantastic with their coaches from the Back Door Dance Studio. Winners are determined by the dancer with the most $1 votes, including "votes of confidence" they collect prior to the event, votes by audience members at the event, as well as the final votes from three judges.
Dancers include Allen Adams Maine Edge, Andre Cushing, State Senator and from ERA Dawson Bradford, Andrew Hamilton from Eaton Peabody, Dolly Perkins from Realty of Maine, Dorian Daniels from radio station I-95, John Osborne from Hollywood Casino, Nichi Farnham, Community Leader and our very own Melissa Kim from WLBZ 2.
NEWS CENTER's Jackie Ward will be a co-host for the evening. For more info on tickets and for voting on your favorite dancer, click on the Susan G. Komen Maine site.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame to induct Skowhegan field hockey coach
- Raymond native induced to US skiing Hall of Fame
- Budget Cuts Slash Senior Center Hours of Operation
- University of Maine at Farmington Features Reading by Maine Author Monica Wood, April 11
- Somerset County feuds with state over payment for jail