Camp CaPella meets matching grant, but let's not stop there! | Community Spirit
Since April, WLBZ 2 has been encouraging you to give to Camp CaPella in Dedham so they could receive a matching grant. You did it! The camp raised the $25,000 to receive a matching $25,000. Now at least 40 kids with disabilities will get to go to camp this summer.
But we don't want to stop there. For each additional $1500, one more kid can enjoy a wonderful Camp CaPella experience.
Help send more kids to camp-- donate online through Camp CaPella's secure site. Look for the DONATE button in the upper right of their homepage.
You can also donate by sending a check to:
P.O. Box 552
Dedham, ME 04429
Camp CaPella provides quality of life experiences for people with disabilities and their families by providing year-round recreational and educational experiences.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame to induct Skowhegan field hockey coach
- Raymond native induced to US skiing Hall of Fame
- Budget Cuts Slash Senior Center Hours of Operation
- University of Maine at Farmington Features Reading by Maine Author Monica Wood, April 11
- Somerset County feuds with state over payment for jail