Never Too Old to Get Mono | Blogs
Every Monday afternoon my art teacher comes to my house to give me a lesson. I know, it sounds indulgent, but it isn’t. Painting is a joyful endeavor that I discovered rather late in life. If I didn’t have my art, I think I would be lost. I am beyond fortunate to have a master artist, who is also a wonderful teacher and a good friend, right down the street.
Today, there’ll be no lesson. My teacher just found out she has mononucleosis (mono). When I hear mono, I think teenager. She may be so in spirit, but in reality she is a grandmother.
What is mono? Read more.
Top Bangor Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One Leg Remaining in Pine Tree Hospice’s Triple Crown Golf Tournament
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school