Punk Rope in Maine! | Blogs
Allison Kennie, who’s in her early 30s, was looking for something different to help her get back in shape after she had her daughter a few years ago. Friends suggested Punk Rope.
If you’ve never heard of Punk Rope, it’s kind of a cross between recess and boot camp. It was created by Tim Haft, a personal trainer and USA Track & Field Coach, and combines jump roping, play and music. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Bangor
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Family of 12 year old girl seeks unapproved drug to treat her brain tumor
- Salvation Army volunteer shares story of needing warm coat
- New year will bring changes to student pregnancy policies for Brewer schools
- Record high meth busts drain MDEA resources
- Gift basket auction going on to benefit Bangor senior center