Bees - Part 1 | Blogs
As if I don't have enough to do around our small farm I am now planning to add bees to the mix! I have a friend at church who is a bee keeper and needed a good place to put a hive. I volunteered my property and asked him if I could put a hive of my own next to his. That way I could learn from him! He agreed and so I started collecting equipment. In this video I talk about the foundation layer the bees will use to build their combs. Bees and gardening actually go quite well together since the bees will help to ensure that your crops are pollinated!
Upcoming Events near Bangor
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Belfast man reaches plea deal for murder charge
- We asked...you didn't disappoint! Have you tackled any Pinterest inspired projects lately?
- C&L Aerospace officially opens in Bangor
- Remembering Bangor police chief Don Winslow
- Combat Wounded Veteran works to help veterans and their families with reintegration.